Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in DOC, DOCX, or RTF format.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font, and employs italics for emphasis (no underlining except for URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables have been inserted in the appropriate position in the text (not at the end of the document). All citation software-specific formatting has been removed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text follows the formal guidelines and citation rules laid down in our Style Sheet.
- The author has provided an additional, anonymised copy suitable for peer review.
- For doctoral candidates at the University of Vienna: The author has uploaded a written statement by their thesis supervisor supporting the publication of the submission.
- The author confirms their compliance with the standards of best academic practice.
All articles are licensed under the following Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
Names and e-mail addresses entered on this journal website are used exclusively for the purposes named and not made accessible to any third parties.
See item 12 on the Datenschutzerklärung der DLE Bibliotheks- und Archivwesen der Universität Wien (PDF, only available in German).